Members of Canada’s Food & Agri-Tech Engine include both
• companies and organizations who are seeking access to service and support and
• companies and organizations who are seeking to provide service and support
This page displays the benefits and subscription options for companies and organizations who are
seeking access to service and support. To become a service provider, research or academic member
partner, or sponsor for Canada's Food & Agri-Tech Engine, please contact us at
Become a Member!
For our Innovators and Scaling Businesses we offer two levels of membership:
Canada's Food & Agri-Tech Engine provides Canadian Food and Agri-businesses,
from start-up through scale-up and expansion with support through a network of service providers
and expert mentors, industry, academic, and government contacts, and like-minded
B2B networking opportunities. Bioenterprise will act as a hub and an engine to reduce
duplication and create clear pathways to funding, scaling and commercialization resources, services,
and a pathway to global leadership.
Please follow the steps in the link above. You will be asked to:
1. Provide a summary of your Company and some biographical details.
2. Fill in/ agree to Customer Information Policy and Membership Agreement Documents
3. Select a level of membership and complete payment
4.Review and Agree to the Terms and Conditions for Canada's Food & Agri-Tech Engine
Additional documents will be sent via email upon completion of registration.
If you need to make changes to your membership subscription, including cancellation, click here.
For any additional details or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org